To be a Global Leader & Pioneer in
Integrated Infrastructure Master Plans, Policy & Strategy Spanning:
• 198 Countries & 70 Territories
• 6 Levels: Global, National, State, City, Corporate & Project
• 5 Sectors: Power, Energy, Transport, Industry, Climate Change
GIS-ACG Track Record & Credentials
• $200 Billion in Infrastructure Strategy, Asset Advisory &
Due-Diligence since 1995
• 500+ Client Projects & Infrastructure Sector R&D Studies
• 20+Years of Global R&D: 70,000+ Man Days Across
198 Countries & 70 Territories
• Reputation for Excellence in Strategy Consulting &
ITES Design & Deployment
• Proven Forecast Track Record in the Complex & Dynamic
Asian and Global Infrastructure Markets
Integrating advanced Infrastructure Industry, Investment, Market and Technical Knowledge with sophisticated Business Strategy skills. Leveraging powerful proprietary Information Technology Enabled Solutions (ITES) including Global Databases, Modeling, Forecasting & Big-Data Solutions.
Asia Consulting Group (ACG) was founded in 1994 under the Chairmanship of Mr. S.C. Ho. He was also the Chairman of CIDC & YFY Group.
Global InfraSys (GIS) was launched in 2002 under the Chairmanship of Mr. Nasser Munjee. He is also the Chairman of DCB (Development Credit Bank) & the founder MD of IDFC. He is the Chairman of GIS-ACG & is on the Board of a number of Corporations and Banks.
Mr. Vishvjeet Kanwarpal has been the CEO & MD of both GIS & ACG since their incorporation. He was a Senior Consultant with EDS/JSA International Inc. in Boston & Paris for 6 years. He is an Alumnus of MIT (USA), St. Stephen’s College (India), UWC Atlantic College (UK) & Sanawar (India).
Academic Background of GIS-ACG Partners & Advisors
Policy, Business, Economics, Finance and Law from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Harvard, London School of Economics (LSE) & Chicago University.
GIS-ACG represents the proposed merged corporate entity. The firm has its primary offices in New Delhi, NCR, India.
GLOBAL INFRASYS (P) LTD.
ASIA CONSULTING GROUP (P) LTD.
© Global InfraSys (P) Ltd. © Asia Consulting Group (P) Ltd. 1994-2019